Online Tuition School Terms & Conditions For After-School Lessons (Updated 24/09/17)
1) All fees - after the first lessons/s - are taken in blocks of five and Annabel requires payment of a new block when you/your child has one lesson remaining.
Payment of your next block must be made when you have one session remaining in order to guarantee your space. Annabel will contact you when fees are due.
1a) If Annabel has to cancel a session and you have paid, this will be carried over to the next week and you will not be charged for the missed session.
1b) If you cancel/miss a lesson during the state school term you will be charged in full for the cancelled/missed session.
2) State school holiday sessions are run on an ‘as and when’ basis and lessons are not chargeable so long as one hour's notice has been given of cancellation.
3) All term-time sessions are between 30-60 minutes in length, depending on the student’s needs. Holiday tuition sessions for secondary students can be increased in length on request.
4) Payment can be made by bank transfer or by Paypal. Annabel’s Paypal address is: email@example.com - please pay as GIFT.
5)If you decide to completely cease tuition, refunds will not be given under any circumstance due to Annabel having to keep a specific slot for you. Bedford Tutor is very busy and Annabel deals with a large number of enquiries on a weekly basis. Your payment holds a specific day and time each week and we cannot give refunds if you need to change this day or time after paying a block of sessions. If you would like to change the day or time of your session, we will keep you on a waiting list and notify you when a suitable alternative becomes available.
6) If you/your child has a medical condition you must inform Annabel. Annabel relies on parents/students to inform her of any medical conditions that may affect learning.
7) If there is a problem with Annabel's technology, there will be no charge and she will let you know as soon as possible of any cancellation. Please ensure you check everything is working before your lesson and are ready to begin on time; Annabel does have to be punctual due to a busy timetable and lessons will not be extended if the student is late. If there is a problem with your technology, Annabel will e-mail the work and converse via e-mail/phone call for the duration of your lesson.