Online Tuition School Terms & Conditions (Updated April 16th 2017)
1) All fees - after the first lessons/s - are taken in blocks of five* and Annabel requires payment of a new block when you/your child has one lesson remaining.
*UK students who have tuition between 8:30am and 2:00pm during the week, or after 5:00pm on a Saturday or a Sunday, have the option of paying in smaller blocks or on a weekly basis (if paying on a weekly basis payment for the next lesson must be made on the day of the session). This is by special arrangement only and Annabel is reluctant to accept customers who cannot pay at least three sessions in advance. All students abroad must pay in blocks only.
Payment of your next block must be made when you have one session remaining in order to guarantee your space. Annabel will contact you when fees are due.
1a) If Annabel has to cancel a session and you have paid, this will be carried over to the next week and you will not be charged for the missed session.
1b) If less than one hour's notice, or no notice, is given of cancellation, the full lesson fee will be charged. If you give more than one hour's notice, no fee will be charged.
2) State School holiday sessions are run on an ‘as and when’ basis and section 1b remains active.
3) All term-time sessions are between 30-60 minutes in length, depending on the student’s needs. Holiday tuition sessions for secondary students can be increased in length on request.
4) Payment can be made by bank transfer or by Paypal. Annabel’s Paypal address is: firstname.lastname@example.org - please pay as GIFT.
5) If you decide to cease tuition completely, after paying, refunds will not be given under any circumstance due to the planning time that goes into each student's lessons. You can re-schedule your paid-for lesson/s without additional charge so long as one hour's notice has been given of cancellation.
6) If you/your child has a medical condition you must inform Annabel. Annabel relies on parents/students to inform her of any medical conditions that may affect learning.
7) If there is a problem with Annabel's technology, there will be no charge and she will let you know as soon as possible of any cancellation. Please ensure you check everything is working before your lesson and are ready to begin on time; Annabel does have to be punctual due to a busy timetable and lessons will not be extended if the student is late. If there is a problem with your technology, Annabel will e-mail the work and converse via e-mail/phone call for the duration of your lesson.